I’m an experienced iOS developer with many completed projects and happy employers. Skilled in native iOS development (Objective-C / Swift), though familiar with React Native and Android. My skills in iOS are improved with a synergy of my knowledge in UNIX / C / assembler.
Development and maintenance of multiple iOS apps at Wolt, one of the most popular Finnish food delivery services.
- Migrated large parts of codebase to Swift 3 from Objective-C
- Set up and maintained CI pipeline (Travis, Fastlane)
- Adopted MVVM and ReactiveCocoa
- Maintenance of React Native based courier application
Developed main Hubchat iOS application, a Discord-like messaging application.
- 100% Swift codebase
- Unit tests, high level of code coverage
- UI created fully programmatically
Developing mobile applications as an consultant, leading a team of three developers, tutoring junior team members, researching and adopting new technologies (MVVM, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift)
- InHouse application for taking notes, videos and diagrams for Merck Inc.
- Mobile Store for L’etoile
Developing mobile applications as an consultant
Started as a Unix developer: fixing bus on kernel layer, implementing drivers for VxWorks. After a year and a half moved to iOS development and participated in an iOS project for Belkin, USA.